- Taste for reading and writing: Law is a career in which you have to read a lot. Everything that is done has to do with texts. It is very important that the person who studies law has a good writing and is able to read and interpret. Get the Online Law Degrees.
- Taste to know legal documents such as laws, regulations, regulations and statutes: During the race you will have to read, understand and analyze legal documents, which consist of long lists of chapters, articles and paragraphs that define how you are going to act in a specific medium.
- Taste for argumentation and debate: Much of the exercise of the right is based on the presentation of facts and the defense that is made of a position regarding a situation. You have to get used to exposing ideas and try to debate the other’s ideas.
- Ease of oral and written word: You have to write well and speak well to expose your ideas.
- Desire to face conflicts and try to resolve them: Not all areas of law are equal, but the law is definitely about exposing points of view and confronting them, based on the laws, with those of other lawyers.
Test: 10 questions to see if you are good at being a lawyer through the Online Law Degrees
Answer these questions with yes or no to see if you have qualities to be a lawyer and want to avail the Online Law Degrees.
- Do you like to discuss topics to defend your position?
- Do you like writing?
- Do you like to read?
- Are you good at negotiating?
- Can you convince others about what you want?
- Do you think you’re strong emotionally?
- Are you ordered and able to organize your work and tasks within set times?
- Are you persistent?
- Are you patient?
- Do you have strong character?
If most of your answers are yes, you probably have the required profile to study law and get the Online Law Degrees.
Putting the perspective of studying Law and getting Online Law Degrees
One of the main disadvantages of studying law is that it is a very desirable career and from which many people graduate each year. Many news and employment reports in the country agree that Law is a saturated career. According to a note made by Online Law Degrees, there are 8,033 lawyers who placed their CV on the website. The previous year 58 places were registered for legal professionals in this employment exchange. If we divide the number of unemployed by the number of places, we have a number of 139 lawyers disputing the same place.
In the mouth of a lawyer
Despite these numbers, we think it is useful for you to know firsthand the experience of a student of the race. She is a student at a private university and is close to finishing her career. Read below what you answered.
How did you choose to study law?
At first I was struck by the area of Social Sciences. I valued Right to be one of the main careers of this Faculty. Then, I talked to some professionals who were already lawyers and that’s how I ended up convincing myself.
What do you find most interesting?
We really like that in the exercise there is a lot of relationship with people; there is a lot of contact with the client. Sure, it depends on the branch of specialization. Online Law Degrees program is taught entirely online, which generated skepticism because we always had the impression that virtual platforms do not guarantee the academic quality of a face-to-face program.
What would you like to work on?
To my two semesters to finish the race, I already have work. I like to work in the place where I am. I’m an assistant in the Litigation Department. It is a very nice area of law, because you learn a lot from other branches. I would like to continue working here for a longer time.
Can you help us with a false and true law?
Is it false or true that there is…?
Memorize everything. False. You do not have to memorize everything. In a hearing you can consult the code, regulation or law that is needed. It is important to know how to interpret these regulations, but not to memorize them.
Read all day True. Yes, you have to read a lot, but if you like it and it interests you, it will not become a burden.
Know how to write and speak well. True. It’s very important. It is necessary to have good writing, spelling and calligraphy because it reflects the type of lawyer that is one. If you are good at these areas, you can strengthen your credibility. Also, yes, you must have good public speaking to be able to express properly.
And finally, what do you need to exercise?
You have to be a Law Degree and be incorporated in Online Law Degrees. If you want to know more about this career, you can visit the profile of the Law course that we have prepared in our portal, where you can find more information about the universities that offer it. Do not forget to fill out the form so that you can get in touch with them. People like the session a lot, its organization and the clarity of the platform allowed me to identify without problems the key points of the topic addressed, despite not having the support material that the participants were using
In addition to the above, we were pleasantly surprised at how simple and interactive it is to use the online platform, you can see each of the students, and the teacher and you can participate as any face-to-face class. On the other hand, the enthusiasm of the students and their profile are motivating, since most of the students study and work. The previous thing aroused my curiosity about the quality of the academic floor of this program.